Road construction / Highway Bridges on the Adler – AlpikaCombined Route
Highway Bridges on the Adler – Alpika Service Mountain Resort Combined Motorway and Railway Route
The units of the SK MOST Group if Companies conducted operations in the section from Pkt 105 through Pkt 401, from the 10th to the 40th kilometer of the Adler – Alpika Service Mountain Resort (to the town of Krasnaya Polyana). There are 23 highway bridges of a total length of about 9 kilometers within the contractual area of the builders.
Construction operations started in the first quarter of 2009 and the project was completed in 2013.
- Pkt 105+75 - Highway Bridge, 631 meters long;
- Pkt 137+11 - Highway Bridge, 201 meters long;
- Pkt 144+54 - Highway Bridge, 253 meters long;
- Pkt 155+00 - Highway Bridge, 43 meters long;
- Pkt 158+60 - Highway Bridge, 53 meters long;
- Pkt 170+50 - Highway Bridge, 53 meters long;
- Pkt 176+23 - Highway Bridge, 76 meters long;
- Pkt 190+58 - Highway Bridge, 1295 meters long;
- Pkt 240+54 - Cable-Stayed Bridge, 810 meters long;
- Pkt 254+45 - Highway Bridge, 464 meters long;
- Pkt 270+16 - Highway Bridge, 260 meters long;
- Pkt 278+48 - Highway Bridge, 52 meters long;
- Pkt 286+51 - Highway Bridge, 221 meters long;
- Pkt 295+13 - Highway Bridge, 451 meters long;
- Pkt 300+29 - Highway Bridge, 221 meters long;
- Pkt 308+22.5 - Highway Bridge, 43 meters long;
- Pkt 330 - Highway Bridge, 770 meters long;
- Pkt 338 - Highway Bridge, 220 meters long;
- Pkt 352+31 - Highway Bridge, 1249 meters long;
- Pkt 359 - Highway Bridge, 474.5 meters long;
- Pkt 379+40 - Highway Bridge, 220 meters long;
- Pkt 394 - Highway Bridge, 472 meters long;
- Pkt 401 - Highway Bridge, 223 meters long.
The highway bridges on the route are of two types:
- Steel/reinforced concrete bridges;
- Bridges with the orthotropic slab roadway.
The span structures are from 33 to 126 meters long.
Assembly with bolted and welded joints developed by the designers of Giprostroymost Institute (Moscow), NPO Mostovik (Omsk) and CJSC Peterburg-Service (St. Petersburg) was used in construction of all highway bridges of the Adler – Alpika-Service Mountain Resort combined route. The welds were examined using the ultrasound flaw detection, applied to one hundred percent of the welded joints.
The span structures were installed in the design position by launching or using continuous scaffolding.
The bearings, movement joints, and shock absorbers for bridge steel structures were supplied by Maurer and Mageba.
The combined route highway bridges were designed taking into account elevated seismic activity in the region and will withstand an earthquake of up to 9 points.
Bridge Crossing to the Russky Island Across the Eastern Bosporus Strait in VladivostokSheremetyevo overpass in MoscowHighway bridge in St. Petersburg Road interchange crossing in Tyumen Bypass around Chernyshevskoye villageBridge across the Sura River and railroad in Penza Bridge across the Staraya and Novaya Pregolya RiversOverpass bridge on the Baikal highway Overpass bridge in Korolev Bridges between 483rd and 539th km of the Amur highwayBridges between the 539th and 596th km of the Amur highwayBridges between the 1143rd and 1183rd km of the Amur highwayVehicle Access from the AMUR motorway to the Town of Kudecha Overbridge in Ekaterinoslavka village (Amur Region)Overpass at Borzya StationOverpass at Macievskaya StationOverpass in the city of PodolskCircular speedway in Kaliningrad Region (the first phase)Circular speedway in Kaliningrad Region (the fourth phase)137th - 141st-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway619th-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway639th - 664th-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway 747th - 750th-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway Bridge across the Byssa RiverOverpass over Baikal - Amur Line at the 3081st KilometerBridges and Overpasses at the Approach to the City of SvobodnyStay Cable Bridge on Adler - "Alpika-Service" Mountain Resort” Route in SochiBridge Over the Amurskaya Channel to the Bolshoy Ussuriysky IslandDmitrovskoe Highway Beltway Interchange in MoscowOverpass at the 31st kilometer of Moscow Inner BeltwayBerlin Bridge on the southern bypass of KaliningradOverpass over the Railway Tracks and Dzerzhinskoe Highway in Moscow RegionHighway Bridges on the Adler – AlpikaCombined RouteBridge across the Selemdzha RiverRailway Track Underpass in Pavlovsky Possad