Road construction / Bridges and Overpasses at the Approach to the City of Svobodny
Bridges and Overpasses at the Approach to the City of Svobodny from Amur Highway, 17-21st Kilometer Section:
- Bridge across the Bolshaya Pera River;
- Overpass over the Trans-Baikal Railway;
- Backfilled arched overpass.
Operations started in September 2009, completed in July 2011.
Bridge over the Bolshaya Pera River
Bridge design: 3x24 +4x24 meters; length: 169.24 meters Clearance - G 10 m, with service walkways 2x0.75 m
The project includes:
- abutments of the bridge - without grillage, on 4 drilled reinforced concrete piles 1.5 meters in diameter; reinforced concrete pillars 1.2 meters in diameter above the footing;
- intermediate pillars without grillage on 3 drilled reinforced concrete piles 1.5 meters in diameter; reinforced concrete pillars 1.2 meters in diameter above the footing tied up with a cast-in-place 40-centimeters-thick diaphragm;
- ice-breaking part made as an inclined drilled pile 1.2 meters in diameter in a protective steel case tied up to the end intermediate support pillar;
- span structures are 24 meters long, of I-section reinforced concrete girders with prestressed reinforcement (a total of 49 span girders);
- the bridge roadway is paved with asphalt concrete that is 70 mm thick placed over steel fiber concrete layers that is 95 mm thick.
Overpass over the Trans-Baikal Railway in Ust-Pera - Ledyanaya Section
Overpass design: 3x24 meters; length: 73.36 meters Clearance - G 10 m, with service walkways 2x0.75 m
The project includes:
- end supports - gantry-type, with grillage on drilled reinforced concrete piles 1.5 meters in diameter;
- intermediate pillars without grillage on 3 drilled reinforced concrete piles 1.5 meters in diameter; 1.2 meter diameter reinforced concrete pillars above the footing;
- span structures 24 meters long of I-section reinforced concrete girders with prestressed reinforcement (a total of 21 span girders);
- the bridge roadway is paved with 70 centimeter thick asphalt concrete over a 95-mm thick steel fiber concrete layer.
The work was conducted near the railway track in service. The span girders, which are 24 meters long, were installed during 8 two-hour windows when the traffic was shut down and the contact network was turned off.
Backfilled Arched Overpass
Corrugated steel structure measuring 12.25 meters in diameter, 6.09 meters high and 31.28 meters long, supported by grillage over 1.2-meter-diameter piles.
The project includes:
- footing: drilled piles 1.2 meters in diameter, 16 meters long tied up with cast-in-place grillage on top;
- steel structure of corrugated multi-plate structures by ARMTEC (Canada);
- prefabricated members: corrugated plates with 150 mm corrugations spaced at 400 mm from each other. Arch plate thickness is 6 mm. Germokron paste is applied in two layers on the outer surface of the arch. Dornit geotextile is placed on the outer surface.
To reduce the arch length, slope wings in the form of a retaining wall are built from Terramesh gabion baskets.
Bridge Crossing to the Russky Island Across the Eastern Bosporus Strait in VladivostokSheremetyevo overpass in MoscowHighway bridge in St. Petersburg Road interchange crossing in Tyumen Bypass around Chernyshevskoye villageBridge across the Sura River and railroad in Penza Bridge across the Staraya and Novaya Pregolya RiversOverpass bridge on the Baikal highway Overpass bridge in Korolev Bridges between 483rd and 539th km of the Amur highwayBridges between the 539th and 596th km of the Amur highwayBridges between the 1143rd and 1183rd km of the Amur highwayVehicle Access from the AMUR motorway to the Town of Kudecha Overbridge in Ekaterinoslavka village (Amur Region)Overpass at Borzya StationOverpass at Macievskaya StationOverpass in the city of PodolskCircular speedway in Kaliningrad Region (the first phase)Circular speedway in Kaliningrad Region (the fourth phase)137th - 141st-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway619th-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway639th - 664th-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway 747th - 750th-km section of M-60 “Ussury” Motorway Bridge across the Byssa RiverOverpass over Baikal - Amur Line at the 3081st KilometerBridges and Overpasses at the Approach to the City of SvobodnyStay Cable Bridge on Adler - "Alpika-Service" Mountain Resort” Route in SochiBridge Over the Amurskaya Channel to the Bolshoy Ussuriysky IslandDmitrovskoe Highway Beltway Interchange in MoscowOverpass at the 31st kilometer of Moscow Inner BeltwayBerlin Bridge on the southern bypass of KaliningradOverpass over the Railway Tracks and Dzerzhinskoe Highway in Moscow RegionHighway Bridges on the Adler – AlpikaCombined RouteBridge across the Selemdzha RiverRailway Track Underpass in Pavlovsky Possad