Subway / Vykhino Ч Lermontovsky Prospekt Section in Moscow
Construction of Moscow Subway Vykhino - Lermontovsky Prospekt Section of Taganskaya - Krasnopresnenskaya Line
The work started in August 2011 and was completed in September 2013.
Tunnel length between Vykhino and Lermontovsky Prospekt stations:
- Left hand interstation tunnel: 1,780.5 m;
- Right hand interstation tunnel: 1,914.4 m.
The tunnels are on average at the depth of 15 meters.
Lermontovsky Prospekt Station will be 400-meter long.
Scope of Operations:
- Construction of two interstation tunnels between Vykhino and Lermontovsky Prospekt stations;
- Construction of a ventilation shaft at Picket 165+30 (part of the interstation stage between Vykhino and Lermontovsky Prospekt stations);
- Construction of Lermontovsky Prospekt Station (pit excavation, erection of the major reinforced concrete structures, civil work inside the station, backfilling, and area improvement);
- Building a ramp area on Vykhino depot site;
- Permanent development of the Vykhino - Lermontovsky Prospekt subway section (station facilities, interstation tunnels).
The interstation tunnels between Vykhino and Lermontovsky Prospekt stations are built by using tunneling systems that leave behind the finished reinforced concrete lining. The station facilities are built in an open pit simultaneously with the shield driving of the interstation tunnels.
Herrenknecht-736 Tunneling System and Robbins-371 Tunneling System will be used for driving the left hand and right hand interstation tunnels, respectively, between Vykhino and Lermontovsky Prospekt stations. According to the Construction Schedule, the left hand infestation tunnel will be started first in this section, and later, Robbins-371 Tunneling System will start driving the right hand interstation tunnel simultaneously.
Vykhino Ч Lermontovsky Prospekt Section in MoscowLermontovsky Prospekt Ч Zhulebino Section in MoscowZhulebino - Kotelniki Section in MoscowKossino-Ukhtomskaya Ч Nekrasovka Section in MoscowKossino-Ukhtomskaya - Saltykovskaya Street - Kossino Section of the Kozhukhovskaya LineDzerzhinskaya Line of the Novosibirsk Subway