Subway / Lermontovsky Prospekt Ч Zhulebino Section in Moscow
Construction of Moscow Subway Lermontovsky Prospekt - Zhulebino Section of Taganskaya - Krasnopresnenskaya Line
The work started in August 2011 and was completed in September 2013.
Tunnel length between Lermontovsky Prospekt and Zhulebino stations:
- Left hand interstation tunnel: 1,590.5 m;
- Right hand interstation tunnel: 1,573.7 m.
The tunnels are on average at the depth of 15 meters.
Zhulebino Station will be 400-meter long; the turnaround dead ends behind Zhulebino Station will be 350-meter long.
Scope of Operations:
- Construction of two interstation tunnels between Lermontovsky Prospekt and Zhulebino stations;
- Construction of a ventilation shaft at Picket 190+39 (part of the interstation stage between Lermontovsky Prospekt and Zhulebino stations);
- Construction of Zhulebino Station (pit excavation, erection of the major reinforced concrete structures, civil work inside the station, backfilling, and area improvement);
- Permanent development of Lermontovsky Prospekt - Zhulebino subway section (station facilities, interstation tunnels).
The interstation tunnels between Lermontovsky Prospekt and Zhulebino stations are built by using tunneling systems that leave behind the finished reinforced concrete lining. The station facilities are built in an open pit simultaneously with the shield driving of the interstation tunnels.
The shield driving in the section between Lermontovsky Prospekt and Zhulebino stations was started in April 2012. First, Lovat-242 Tunneling Machine is used to drive the left hand interstation tunnel. When the left hand interstation tunnel has been completed, the tunneling machine will be dismantled and installed again at Zhulebino Station to drive the interstation tunnel toward Lermontovsky Prospekt Station.
Vykhino Ч Lermontovsky Prospekt Section in MoscowLermontovsky Prospekt Ч Zhulebino Section in MoscowZhulebino - Kotelniki Section in MoscowKossino-Ukhtomskaya Ч Nekrasovka Section in MoscowKossino-Ukhtomskaya - Saltykovskaya Street - Kossino Section of the Kozhukhovskaya LineDzerzhinskaya Line of the Novosibirsk Subway